Sunday 5 August 2012

Homeward Bound.



This painting is one of the nine that last week I hung in the local inn after the repainting of the dinning area.

I remember saying at the time that I was somewhat nervous about having so many of my paintings in one place and no other artist but me for people to view and critique.

In the first week I have had interest shown in this painting and positive enquires about two others. I have also had an email from Australia about a fourth of the nine.

This on is painted on a fairly large box canvas the painting carrying over the edges.

So it seems that maybe this little venture was not a meaningless one after all.


See my other blog for the import of the above statement. Chasing Meaningless Goals

1 comment:

  1. It is stunning - such beautiful warmth and light, it is beautiful :0)

    ReplyDelete