Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Two Paintings I Hope Are Now Sold.



There are times when you think you have made a sale and for one reason or another the sale does not happen. This was the case with this painting and the one on my other blog.

I was approached by a person who asked me if I could mark these two as sold and he would pay me very soon. I did as he asked. A few days later I took them down and replaced them with two others. I left the two for him to collect.

A month later they were still there so I thought he had changed his mind. I took them and hung them elsewhere. The other day there he saw me and asked, rather upset why I had not sold them to him. I explained what had happened.

So all is now sorted the paintings are at last sold and he and I are I hope both happy.





This blog is linked to my other.      The Old Man and The Artist

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Ralph. I love the subject and your choice of colour. It is one of my favourites on you blog and I would definitely hang it on my wall!
    If I had painted it - I would be sad to let it go! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad it worked out. Congratulations on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two paintings today are so beautiful! I don't blame the buyer for getting upset when he thought he might not get them. I love the way you blend colors in your paintings, and the colors that you choose always create such beautiful moods and feelings. I also love how the two paintings are similar, yet they each create their own special mood. I'm so glad they were sold as a pair. They need to be together. You're a wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sales, Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mes très sincères félicitations Ralph... Une histoire qui se termine bien... Il aurait été bien difficile autrement, car le travail est prodigieux.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete