Monday 15 November 2010

Apologies

I need to apologise to all who read this blog that I have not posted for a couple of days. I am not at all sure what it is that is causing it but when I sit at the computer I am very uncomfortable. I have a severe pain. I have made an appontment with the doctor for this afternoon. I jus thope it is nothing serious and something to do with my exercise . I hope to return to this and my other blog as soon a s possible.








In the meantime please bear with me.

4 comments:

  1. Ralph, I'm so sorry your not well and hope its not serious, take care and we hope to see you back here real soon.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Well Ralph! Hope you feel better soon.
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. In hospital operation today I hope. Hope to be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Ralph! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete