Sunday 6 June 2010

Same Painting Different Story

Pendo


I have left the painting of Pendo on here today. One because I have not painted any others since, but more importantly because this is the painting that in the last few weeks has brought most joy to others, and to me.


This is the painting that has told me loud and clear that the ghost is within myself. In the other blog I speak of the ghost that we call artist block.

There is a story there where the master shows that banishing such ghosts is done quietly and with little effort. It has taken me weeks to get that inside my mind. I hope the painting of Pendo has banished my ghost .

For that reason I am leaving it here another day.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

This blog is linked to my other.  Banishing the Ghost

1 comment:

  1. It's such a great painting, it deserved another day. You are so talented in so many different mediums. I love coming to your blog to see what you have created. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete