Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Things Memories Are Made Of

The Things Memories Are Made Of


This painting was one that I used this year as my Christmas card and so I am aware that I have shown it here before. It was a painting I did and it sold the day it was completed.

Since then I have had many comments about this painting and have also used it on my business card.

While I was a way I received an email from somebody wondering if I could paint another version of this in the same colours. The person want it to give as a gift of love.

There seems to be something about this abstract that speaks of love. Is it the colour or the theme? I am not sure but it seems to  say Love in many different ways to different people.

I hope I can do justice to another version of this palette and this idea.

This blog is linked to my other where I speak of the idea and thoughts of love. Love Is All Around

3 comments:

  1. Une peinture qui me remplit d'une certaine émotion de par sa composition et cette belle sensation aérienne... Une invitation à la rêverie.
    Gros bisous à toi Ralph et un grand merci pour ton gentil commentaire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way you paint groups of people...there is another a few posts back similar to this one that is done in brown. Very nice to look at with loose lines and strokes.

    ReplyDelete